Our series of 2020 spring and summer tournaments are here to provide top notch coverage to teams and players across the nation. We strive to produce well run tournaments and make sure all your needs are met from both an exposure and event experience view. Join us this summer at one or multiple events and see what Prep Girls Hoops is all about!
- The most comprehensively covered tournament series in the nation. We strive to cover prospects at all levels of play, not just the top players at the event.
- With over 200 colleges subscribed and reading our content nationally, you are guaranteed to gain college exposure on a national level.
- Competitive, organized, and fluid. Our tournaments are some of the best run tournaments in the nation.
If you are interested in participating but want to hear from one of our staff members before registering, fill out this form.
To view our COVID-19 safety protocol please click HERE. Due to the pandemic, our tournaments for the remainder of the year will have the following format:
- 2-day tournament from Saturday-Sunday
- 4-game guarantee
- All games streamed live on BallerTV
- 23-minute running time halves (last 2 minutes of second half will be stop time)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please view our COVID-19 safety protocol here.
The tournament schedule will be finalized and released by 11:59 PM on Monday night the week of the event.
The deadline to register is 5PM CST 14 days prior to the event start date.
You are required to compete in all games you are scheduled to play in. If for any reason you cannot attend a game, you are required to communicate and notify the Tournament Director at least 12 hours prior to your game start time. Failure to notify the Tournament Director will result in team banishment from all Prep Girls Hoops events for 1 event calendar year.
Unless otherwise specified, all payments made to Prep Network will be irrevocable, non-refundable, and non-transferrable when scheduling begins for any respective event.
Due to COVID-19, tickets will be available for pre-sale only. There will be no admissions/gate to avoid person to person direct or indirect contact. The number of tickets allowed per team will vary between 10 and 20 and will be determined by government regulations in each state. All tickets will cost $20 and include entry for both Saturday and Sunday.